DTE Energy acquired the historic, 1938-built Art Deco Building, formerly known as the Salvation Army Building. Renamed Navitas House (Latin for Energy), the 38,000 square foot facility is now home to nearly 140 DTE Energy Information Technology employees.
MEP and lighting design services for the renovation of the Detroit landmark building required the removal and replacement of various systems. Mechanical scope of work included new HVAC, plumbing distribution, and fire protection where required. Existing electrical systems were refurbished and/or replaced, and new data and communication lines installed.
The $4.2 million “green” project was designed to meet LEED Silver requirements and received historic preservation credits.
Centurion Medical Products considered its 40-year history in Michigan when selecting a site for their new corporate headquarters building. The family owned business chose the 37Learn More →
The extensive renovations of Continental Kitchen Services, a catering organization in Metro Detroit, included a complete gut and rebuild of an existing office/lab space.Learn More →
Like what you’re reading? Check out our MEP engineering team openings.